Tuesday, April 27, 2010

AS EXPECTED

I'm up today. 4lbs up of calories and water weight. That's okay though. An easy fix by just staying ON plan the rest of the week. I'm enthusiastic & super optimistic today in spite of the weight gain AND the fact that the ex is supposed to come home from Mexico. Not sure why but am thankful regardless.

I just realized there are only 30 days in April. I'm excited for May. My generous tax refund + starting the c25k program + mothers day + a potential answer from my agent about my book! Aaaahhh!! May will be a good month and then June Buzzy turns 2. July is independence day (one of my fave holidays) and august breezely turns 1!! 2010 is flying!!

Must go make cranky baby happy.

The Fat Chick


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments :

  1. Just found your blog! LOVE it....totally. I'm on week 6 of my own weight loss journey and have been looking for fellow weight loss bloggers! You're doing awesome - keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I love the end of june and august. Me and tankzilla are august babies and dilla is june 30 so we always celebrate on July 4th...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...