- Going to the Tulip Festival is not fun when it's raining/hailing outside
- Going to the Tulip Festival is not conducive to my new good eating habits
- Going to the Tulip Festival is not fun with a whiny toddler and a cranky baby
- Going to the Tulip Festival is not worth it if you don't get to see half the tulips because of aforementioned rain/hail/children
- Going to the Tulip Festival sucks
- Teriyaki chicken on a stick with a bowl of rice for lunch.
- Some Kettle corn
- A cranberry scone
- 1/2 coffee 1/2 hot chocolate drink
This is why the Tulip Festival is not conducive to my eating plan. However, I walked for a minimum of two hours among the Tulips pushing 70+ lbs of baby and stroller so I am thinking I did okay in spite of it all.
Now that we have gotten home I am amazed to realize my foot doesn't hurt. Okay, that's a lie. It hurts but not the debilitating, bite down on my own arm to keep from crying kind of pain. No, I have a minor ache on the left side and some zippy little cramps on the top but no plantar fascitis pain. Odd? I don't know but I'm thanking God, LET.ME.TELL.YOU!
On another note I have been finding random bruises on my body. I am not amused. I have never bruised easily in my life and to see a bruise appear on my body and not know what its origin ticks me off a little. Last night before my shower, I noticed a small bruised on my very lower belly. No biggy. But then today I found more. All along my lower belly and then tonight my arm was aching so I looked over and just above my wrist I have this awesomely purple bruise. WHERE ARE THEY COMMMMING FROM?!?!