Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HAVE YOU BEEN BUSTING YOUR ASS?



Tomorrow is the last day before weigh in on Friday.


WHO WILL BE THE COMPETITOR WHO HAS LOST 5LBS?!?!


AND WHAT WILL SHE WIN???


IN ADDITION TO A ONE OF A KIND FRAMED COMMEMORATIVE
'UGLY CUPCAKE BIGGEST LOSER'
AWARD SHE WILL ALSO GET A $25 GIFT CARD TO BATH & BODY WORKS. DON'T WORRY IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE CLOSE. THEIR STUFF CAN BE ORDERED ONLINE ALSO!!
SO HAVE YOU BEEN BUSTING YOUR ASS?!?!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!
The Fat Chick

6 comments :

  1. I'm so MAD I didn't join the contest! ARGH!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move the needle down Baby! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have been busting my arse ALL week. It's almost 10pm here and I'm about to go for my second walk for today. Maybe I can brn an extra lb or two before tomorrow morning's weigh-in.

    Good luck everyone. No matter who wins the wonderful prize, we're all winners (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to guess bath and body works then you mentioned the computer and it threw me off. Yes I have and I hope I win. I have had such a horrible week that this would really lift my spirits:) Good Luck to everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great prize! I didn't have a successful week this week (I think I gained instead of lost) but I am not giving up for next week : ) Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been.. I have not stepped on the scale since my Tuesday let down! Hopefully I went down since then... Think my dr. will be revamping my meds next week :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...