Monday, April 26, 2010

INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE

Here is a warning.
This is a rant.
A rant about people losing weight.
A rant about bloggers but no one in particular.
Please don't be offended if this applies to you.
I'm PMSing even though my period stopped a few days ago. It started up yesterday and I'm pissy.
Also, please don't give me reasons/excuses why people do this. I know why. This is my problem. My frustration and so I will vent.

VENT STARTS NOW

It drives me absolutely crazy when I am perusing my google reader app for the blogs I follow and I come upon not one, not two but several blogs that say something along these lines.

"I'm really working hard. I decided to make sure when I eat (insert crap of their choice) I will make sure to burn that exact amount of calories in my workout."

Then when they weigh themselves the next day they are up on the scale. I seriously wanna take these people aside and say 'you can't eat that shit and weigh yourself the next day, no matter how much exercise you did and expect a loss!" it just doesn't work that way! Water retention, retention in your muscles from the exercise etc are not going to be kind...

The moral of this blog...
Don't weigh yourself the day after you eat:
Mcdonalds
Pizza
Taco Bell
Mexican
Etc etc
And expect a loss and definitely don't eat these things before your official weekly weigh in!!! Logic!!

Okay I'll step off my know it all soap box now...

The Fat Chick

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments :

  1. Im with you on that one!!! Well said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha that is so true but we just can't help it but I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate pizza two days ago and still haven't weighed myself because my ring is stuck on finger...it means I am retaining serious amounts of fluid. Which would mean an unacceptable gain on the scale. I am waiting till the first when the sodium deluge should have found it's way out of my system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha it's just because everybody's so stuck on calorie counting. And if an hour's run burns off a Mars bar, they'll eat a Mars bar, do their run and expect to still lose weight. I used to be one of those people.. Until lately. It just takes a while to sink in for simpletons like me! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...