Friday, April 9, 2010

LOSERS, WINNER, CRANKIES & THE INSANE

CRANKIES & THE INSANE - Insanely Happy That Is

This post would probably have been published already but alas, Buzzy had a severe meltdown about not wanting to go to bed and so it is almost 10PM PST and I am only now getting to my post. Anyhoooo...

Brighter news is that my 3 week stint of gain-lose-stay the same has ended and I finally lost 2 more lbs!! I have officially lost more than 40lbs thus far now. 41 lbs in 14 weeks. That is an average of 2.9lbs per week! Yay!! Okay enough about me.

LOSERS

Here are the comparative results of The Ugly Cupcake Society's First Challenge!!

SIB LOST 3.4LBS!!





SARA LOST 4 LBS EVEN!!



AWW, MUSCLE? OR EASTER CANDY?
SANDY GAINED 2LBS. NO WORRIES. THESE THINGS HAPPEN.
AGAIN, MUSCLE OR EASTER CANDY?
NIKKI GAINED 6OZ... DID YOU PEE BEFORE YOU WEIGHED?
M LOST 5 LBS EXACTLY!! WOHOOO!!


JEN LOST 1 LBS!!




HOLY CADOODLE!! JESSICA LOST 6.4 LBS!!
!!WINNER!!
AND THE WINNER OF THE FIRST UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY CHALLENGE TO LOSE 5LBS OR MORE IS JESSSSSICAAAA!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please e-mail me your info so I can send you your Ugly Cupcake Award and gift certificate.
Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to go rip my hair from the follicles, eat it and then go to sleep. YESS, I'M THAT STRESSED!
The Fat Chick

6 comments :

  1. Wow...everyone's doing so well!

    And you! 41 lbs in 14 weeks?! It's taken me 20 weeks to get to that point. I had a few gains. Great job!

    It looks like you and I are trying to lose the same amount of weight. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you and happy that you broke this barrier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation everyone! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you...Yay and to Jessica, awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job guys!!!! Wish I could have weiged in today though! Check out my post for today! I am in Onederland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...