Monday, April 19, 2010

LOSS


I lost a pound . . .


and 2 more followers.


I'm not upset about losing followers.
Just amused.


Thank you for your support everyone.


This is not exactly the easiest time of my life right now.


But God is with me and I feel His peace around me.


My girls are healthy and happy.


We have a home, food, clothing and family.


And so much love.


My grandfather has decided to build an offshoot on my mom's house as a 'studio apartment' that I am going to call 'our wing' for the girls and me. It will have 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room. There will be a door connected to the kitchen of the main house for all our eating needs. I am excited.


This coming Saturday the women of the family (which is everyone except 3 members) are going to the local tulip festival. I'm excited. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers.


Goodnight blog world...


Sleep well.


The Fat Chick

6 comments :

  1. Congratulations on the loss (the weight loss, not the followers)! That's exciting news about your grandfather building on to your mom's house... very cool that you have the support of your family. Enjoy the tulips... I spent a good portion of yesterday in the fields & gardens and it was awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, for every loss you'll gain two..followers not pounds lol.
    congrats. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at cmoursler.

    but shes right.

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohooo! minus 1 pound! girl, take out all your stress and bad vibes out at the gym or at the park running around.. !!
    you can do this!
    and you are gonna make it through this rough patch in life! you have family, you have HEALTHY HAPPY GIRLS, and you have blog friends!! :)
    muchhh love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so very proud of you and enjoy following you on this weight loss journey. It takes alot of self determination and soul to even begin a journey like this. Like you I am also a single mother and that doesn't make the losing weight part anymore easier. I love my life as a mommy and wouldnt have it any other way, but just know you aren't alone. Good luck and God bless you on the rest of this journey.

    Jesica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have also lost two followers over the course of the last week so it is probably the same peeps! LOL.

    Good job losing the pound. You are under a lot of stress and so a loss is a super good thing given the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...