Friday, April 16, 2010

MY ORGANIZED CHAOS

I have been MIA for the last two days. Have you noticed? It’s okay if you haven’t but for those who have, well, thanks for following so closely. Actually … Should I be worried? I mean, you know, that you have enough time to notice that I’ve randomly gone missing? Hmmm…

Well, in case you’re wondering why I will leave you in suspense no longer. And HERE starts my organized chaos. Know that things are not as neat and tidy as I sum them up to be. Things are more difficult than I could ever describe and confusing too but to keep YOU SANE I will make it easy to read and easy to understand.

BLOGS
I haven’t been inspired to read or write. I’m sorry. This doesn’t mean I have lost interest in the people traveling the same journey as me. I just needed a small break.

BOOK
I am feeling low and dejected when it comes to my novel. Questions plague me constantly. Is it good enough? How could I make it better? Should I change this or that or eliminate this or add that? Will the agent like it? What if he rejects it? What if he accepts it? OMG!

(ex)HUSBAND
He's in Mexico. He has been for a few days. I hope he doesn't come back. So far he hasn't called or contacted us in any way. This makes me happy. But the stress of not knowing if/when he's coming back and in what 'mood' is killing me. I wish he didn't STILL control my life so much. But that's what happens when you have children with the devil...er an abusive man.

BABIES
My heathens girls have been a bigger handful than usual. Both are getting teeth. Both are getting over being sick and one is having serious terrible two issues (ie: screaming. Lot’s of the word NO from both her and me. Tantrums. Whining. Grabby. Hitty. Kicky.) (((sigh)))

EXERCISE
Not much happenin’ here. I want to start the c25k program but don’t think I’m up to it yet. ((yes that’s another EXCUSE. I’M LAME) (insert sad face)

FOOD
Been doing okay. Not great. Not horrible. Staying under 1800 cals but that’s still 300 cals above my daily goal of 1500. ((sigh.. again))

SCALE
I said I was going to weigh on Thursday. Yesterday. I did. 283. -1lb. Nice. But I am not going to use that as an official weigh because I’m going to start weighing on Monday’s and so my next official weigh will be then.

AND THAT IS JUST A MINISCULE PREVIEW AS TO WHY I HAVE BEEN MIA. BUT I’M BACK. SORTA. SOMEONE WHIP MY ASS INTO SHAPE PLEASE AND DRAG MY MIND ALONG FOR THE RIDE… PLEEEASSEE!!

Oh yea, tonight all photos for those participating in the STRETCHING CHALLENGE OF THE UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY are due by 8pm PST! Good Luck!

The Fat Chick

3 comments :

  1. You sound like you are doing great at taking care of business and still have some goals to follow up on.... pretty good for a mom of young toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking I hadn't seen anything from you for a bit... glad to see you back. :)

    Sounds like you are doing what you need to & hanging in there pretty well. I know the uncertainty of the situation with the ex has to be stressful. I hope he doesn't come back... and that you know for sure soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand the chaos minus the book writing. I think that if your writing on the blog is any indication your are an amazing writer! It will settle. Kids are tough. Tankzilla stresses me less than a year ago but still has him moments@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...