Friday, April 2, 2010

UGLY CUPCAKE STARTING WEIGH IN

'Ello my lovely cupcakes.

Today is weigh in day here at THE UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY.

First I must give a round of applause for the 8 9 girls who mustered their NUTZ (whether they be peanut, almond, cashew, macadamia or hazelnut I have no idea) and climbed on their scales to face the first of 5 challenges.

So, with no further adieu (what the heck does adieu mean anyway??? Can anyone tell me?) I introduce our 8 9 competitors and their starting weights!!



JEN
Let's not stop at 191!! Let's get you into the 180's baby!!





JESSICA
212!! ((stirring the pot)) 212!! Oh yeah, you can do it!!

Rockin socks!!




LAUREN
Takin' the 180's by suprise attack!! 186!!

I REALLY like your pink nailpolish. Sooo pretty!




NIKKI
I'm assuming that says 200 so bring on ONEderland. 195 baby!!
**Okay Nikki, what gives with sending it sideways? LOL**


SIB
Bring on 310!!




M
244 here she comes!!


SARA

290's gonna rock the house down, but don't stop there! Let's push it into the 280's!!



SANDY
154!! 154!! You can do it, you can do it!!


MS. CHUNKY CHICK
207 comin atcha!!


And now the journey begins. Who will be the winner? Dun dun dun dun <-- mystery music . . .


Stay tuned for my Easter post.


The Fat Chick

7 comments :

  1. I so love this challenge!! Not ony did I get on my bike yesterday for a 30min cycle, but later in the evening I also walked 3 laps of my block. It's been too long since I exercised twice in the one day. I cycled down town this morning to return some DVDs and am about to cycle 3 laps of our block before we head out to a party. Even if I don't win, I know I'll be a winner. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck everyone! Remember we are all WINNERS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow my scale is dirty... and my bathroom floor. Will definitely be cleaning that before the end of the challenge.

    Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck everyone!!!

    Jen-I said the same thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all winners to me! Deciding to lose fat and doing it are the actions that exemplify your character. I am proud of you all!

    Sincerely, Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA!! Sideways bc I took the pic from my cell phone!! It weighs less than my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog -- looking forward to following your journey -- keep up the great work! :-) HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...