I have found that being heavy has caused some extra-curricular habits and some of them are almost as hard to stop as keeping food out of my face.
- I still lie down on the bed to button and zip my pants, even though I don't need to.
- I still lift my lower belly in the shower to wash my 'lady bits' even though I can do so easily now without the extra effort
- I still tug at the hem of my shirt to make sure it's covering my low hanging belly, even though it is very rare that my belly hangs out from beneath my shirts anymore
- I still tuck my towel under my lower belly to 'dry everything off' when my lower belly no longer touches my thighs and therefore actually stays dry once dried, so the need isn't there.
- I still latch my bra on the very last latches (the biggest size) even though I really need to do it up tighter so the girls stop spilling out
- I still eye armed chairs warily even though I fit (sometimes snuggly though) in most of them
The list goes on and on, but my question is to my readers.
IS THERE A HABIT THAT BEING HEAVY HAS CAUSED YOU TO HAVE TO DO THAT YOU STILL DO EVEN THOUGH IT MAY NO LONGER BE NECESSARY??
I'm bored. I'm bored with food. I'm bored with exercise. I'm bored with being bored. I am lacking motivation and only doing this weight loss thing half assed for a few weeks now. I really need to step it up. I know I'll be so much happier with the weekly results if I do, but I just can't find my will. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIND MY WILL AND GIVE IT A GOOD BEATING SO THAT IT WILL LEARN TO NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN?!?!?!
NEW WEIGH IN DAY
Fridays are becoming quite inconvenient for weigh in day. This week dinner with the grandparents has been swapped from Friday to Thursday and so I am making my weigh in Thursday morning instead of Friday morning. UGH. In addition, I think Monday morning weigh ins are in order to keep me sane on weekends. Not that I have been binging or anything but I really think it will help me stay on track. I am open minded though. If it doesn't work, BACK TO FRIDAYS I'LL GO.
Sorry folks. No words of wisdom tonight. That's it. I'm exhausted. Good night.
The Fat Chick.