Wednesday, May 5, 2010

3 AND I'M OUT

1. I want to apologize to Physicallee Fit for upsetting her with my less than gentle post last night. I swear, my intentions were not to hurt you or make you feel belittled. My sincerest intentions were to encourage you to take the bull scale by the horns battery? and live life now. We can't relive the past and we don't necessarily know that tomorrow will come so why not live in the present? Enjoy the things YOU WANT to enjoy and don't worry about other people and their opinions. If they are really so concerned about your weight while they are dancing it is probably because they can't figure out how someone overweight can have such sweet moves. And DON'T WORRY about looking like a dork. In those classes there are always the show-offs. (ahem) and there are always the awkward people and those awkward people who stare at the floor, get sweaty palms when they have to dance with someone they don't know and who look like a side heavy washing machine when trying to move their hips ALWAYS outweigh the show-offs. AL-WAYS!! So, please forgive me for my black and white words last night and know that I have nothing but the best wishes for your weight loss journey and your dreams of dancing!!

2. I finished day 4 of C25K. (would have been day 5 but I took yesterday off to take Buzzy to her Tuesday gymnastics) I'm really starting to enjoy jogging. I bought a tandem jogger today for the girls so we ALL can jog more comfortably. They seem to like it. I LOVE IT. Day 5 tomorrow. Here I come!

3. DARN MURPHY! DARN HIM TO HECK!! HE IS PERPETUALLY STUCK ON 281. 278 WAS SUCH A FLEETING BEAUTY OF A NUMBER AND THOSE 3 PESKY POUNDS HAVE BEEN RETRIEVED AND SUCTIONED SOMEWHERE THAT SOMEHOW A DAILY NET INTAKE OF LESS THAN 1600 CALORIES AND THE C25K PROGRAM JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO BE HELPING. I SUPPOSE WE'LL SEE WHAT FRIDAY WEIGH IS THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. I'D AT LEAST LIKE TO BE ABLE TO REPORT A 0. IF I HAVE TO REPORT A GAIN I MAY THROW MURPHY AGAINST THE BATHROOM MIRROR. HMMM...MAYBE A BIT VIOLENT BUT HE PISSES ME OFF SOMETIMES.

. . . and those are the three things I intended to say. I have said them. Now I am done.

TO BED TO BED SAID SLEEPY HEAD
LET'S WAIT A WHILE SAID SLOW
PUT ON THE POT SAID GREEDY GUT
LET'S EAT BEFORE WE GO...


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

5 comments :

  1. ack! murphy had better watch his @ss. lol.
    good luck on weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you've named your scale! I actually just downloaded Week 1 of C25k for my Ipod and will start tomorrow! Ive been doing my own version of intervals and would like the structure this program outlines! Good luck with your C25K and I hope Murphy moves for you..for his sake and your mirrors.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe try seriously switching something for a few days or a week.. maybe that would drop off those 3lbs??

    Btw, I do not think that your post the other day about getting out and dancing was out of line. I thought it was very encouraging, and was nodding through the entire thing. We have all done it at some point, given up something because of the way we look - so instead we don't go on that trip, or to the beach, or dancing.. etc. I think you made a good point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you had no ill will in your last post and were just trying to remind us all that sometimes you have to live for today. I always thought when I get smaller I can jog and excersize, and if I don;t start something now when I want I am never gonna start :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a local dance studio and am trying to make the necessary arrangements for My Hero and I to take a class together. Anyone know of a babysitter who wants to watch 6 sidekicks? :)

    Like I said before, good on you for calling me on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...