Friday, May 7, 2010

BOO MURPHY!!!

I gained 2 lbs this week.
Boo Murphy! Boo!!
I can only attribute this to three possible things.
1. The cliche'd water weight
2. The cliche'd increase of muscle mass. You know, muscle weighs more than fat, yada yada...
3. Even though I ate under my calories, perhaps my food choices were not the best. Ie: 4 piece nugget n small fry or a portion of mission chips with onion/dill dip instead of veggies n dip.

Grrrrrrrrrr!!

The Fat Chick

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments :

  1. cliche number 1 from the sounds of it...sodium is a bad mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's always fun - but most day's I'd like to believe that the gain is muscle mass. Then again, i told myself that for about 15 years...and look where it got me. You can do it, it's just an off day (week?) and you'll be able to get back on track! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lalskjdf;laksjdfMay 7, 2010 at 12:48 PM

    Bad Murphy! Bad!
    I agree with Chris.
    Hope next week is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grr I hate when that happens! But it can very well be water retention/weight! Do you know the finger test? ha ha sounds funny but press on your arm or leg really hard and if u see white marks from your pressure that could mean excess water. Could be muscle too..hope you get better results next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muscle doesn't weight more than fat unfortunately. A pound is a pound. BUT, you can replace FAT with MUSCLE therefore resulting in lost inches, but not lost pounds. Let's hope that's the case!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...