Saturday, May 15, 2010

DEDICATION TO THOSE STRUGGLING

This may sound forward but I dedicate this to anyone and everyone struggling right now. Struggling in any way. I'm not sorry it's called THE PRAYER. You don't have to accept it as given to you if you don't like it or want it. I personally am struggling right now. Emotionally. Internal struggles. Not all related to weight loss. And this beautiful song broke me. It made me cry. It made me feel and it made me pray. If you don't pray, perhaps just the beautiful vocals will help calm whatever stresses you. Goodnight blog world. I have nothing else to give.

The Fat Chick

4 comments :

  1. oh how funny...It does have josh. I love this version.
    I hope people take some comfort from it.
    Feel better, and hang in there...this time will pass and if you hold on, you will be so glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this song, especially when those two sing it.
    *hugs* to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you're going through a stressful time right now. Hope things sort themselves out for you soon. {{{{cyberhug}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stuff! Thanks, I love Josh Groban, such an easy voice, and Charlotte was always a better classical singer than 'pop' singer :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...