Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'M ALIVE I THINK

Sorry I have been gone. I'm still going to be until tomorrow. This is just a quick note to say my eating and exercise have been shit this week! Why you ask... One reason. I got a manuscript request from a new agent and I gave been overwhelmed with the preparation. Late late nights, not a lot of time to eat, fast food and sleep deprivation. I don't know what the scale says but I'm thinking it's not good. I'm trying to be good but I am so overwhelmed. Not an excuse or justification. I suppose it is a self allowance of sorts. I hope to have sent my manuscript by Friday at the latest. Wish me luck!

The Fat Chick


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments :

  1. wow congratulations, good luck girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the manuscript!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Glad you're gone for a good reason! Good luck on the manuscript - and don't forget to let me know if you get published! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your manuscript and with your next week of food intake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngrats! Good luck with your manuscript! And you can always fix the food thing next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...