Thursday, May 13, 2010

I totally (mentally) bitch Murphy out and he turns around and makes me smile. I have succeeded in weighing in I. The 270s for 3 days in a row. Once 278, once 277, and today 279 (but last night was dinner with the grandfolks- chicken marinated in veggie with rice and black beans) so I'm going to pray it was just water weight. I suppose we'll see for sure tomorrow at weigh in.

Today I am glad to report my knee is at 75%. I still can't kneel on it, which is hard because that's he knee I usually support myself on when I am getting up from sitting on the floor. I do this often and have had to make last second faster than lightening
maneuvers to avoid kneeling on the swollen bruises several times.

As for being sick, unfortunately I'm worse. My congestion has traveled from my face(behind eyes and nose) to my chest. Deep in my chest which makes for deep painful barky coughing! Not cool! If it doesn't clear up soon I'll be goin to the doc to make sure I don't have walking pneumonia.

In other news I am feeling really on my game in the eating department. I found I have been over estimating foods that doesn't have listen nutritional information and so I can actually eat a bit more every day. In fact I think that eating too little may be what is causing my weight to be stagnant.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO A QUESTION!

How to lose fat but not muscle. Obviously strength training is part of it but is there anything in particular I should or shouldn't be eating in order to maintain and build muscle??

Tomorrow night I'm going to a Miche purse party. They have really cute stuff and I am hoping to have my first real purse since 2 years ago.

And speaking of 2 years ago! My baby is going to be 2 in 25 days! Yikes! Time seriously flies!

Ok, done boring you all now. Gonna go suck on a throat lossenge (sp?) and meditate on Murphy and the number I want so badly to see tomorrow. FYI that's 276.


PS: how much does the regrowth that is sticking up where my bangs ought to be ROCK?!?! I lost so much hair after both babies but it always grew back making me look like a wanna be 80s flashback reject. Ugh! Lol

Until later bloggie loves!
The Fat Chick

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments :

  1. I know that protein is essential to building and maintaining muscle... but that's as far as my knowledge goes. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lalskjdf;laksjdfMay 13, 2010 at 11:04 PM

    I hope you feel better soon!
    And yay for the hair regrowth!
    After my 2nd baby, my hair fell out at my temples, it was weird. I had to stop wearing ponytails cause it only accentuated it. I was so happy when it started growing back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. protein...loads.
    eat some at every meal.
    Yeah for hair! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me I need more protein to show the fruits of my lifting labors.
    Not less carbs even just an added clean protein minimeal or snack!

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...