Thursday, May 27, 2010

IN CONTROL

I'm back on track and in control. The crunch on my manuscript sent me into a stress frenzy you cannot imagine. For three days I edited/rewrote & revised 600 + pages. 169000+ words. 34 chapters + a prologue and last night/this morning at 2am I sent off my submission. EXHALE.

Today has been a GOOD day. I reverted back to my initial gung ho weight loss behavior. 1300+ calorie intake and a 250+ cal workout where (get this) I jogged for 10 minutes straight. GASP

The girls and I took a 90 minute drive while they napped through the forestry and hills of our small town which is the setting of my book and how I get my ideas. I listened to the music that inspires me and just let my imagination soar as I drove. A phenomenally relaxing activity I plan to do more often.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I won't lie. I expect a gain. A substantial one but the true success of this week was getting up off the floor, dusting myself off and jumping back on the wagon.




That's all for now. Happy almost Friday people.

The Fat Chick
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments :

  1. Hey, getting back on that wagon is what counts! Sounds like things are looking up for you!! I"m glad. :) I left you a blog award of choice over at my blog - if you wanna stop by and grab it! Glad to see you smiling and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear its been a good day. The drive sounds lovely... there are some really pretty places in your area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting right back on track! That's the most important thing in this journey, that you dust yourself off and jump back on the wagon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lalskjdf;laksjdfMay 27, 2010 at 6:33 PM

    Damn girl, you have been busy!
    Glad to hear you're getting back on track!
    Either way, you're pretty friggin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say HAPPPY WEIGH IN DAY as you are already truly and entirely victorious----no matter WHAT the hunk of metal says.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel about fall right on your ass off that damn wagon, hop back on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this---"The true success of this week was getting up off the floor, dusting myself off and jumping back on the wagon."
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing a fabulous job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew! Way to go on completing the manuscript!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on finishing the manuscript!! And you're right...that is true success...jumping back on the wagon. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...