Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MURPHY IS A DOUCHE BAG + BLOG HOP

I'm tired.

My knee is KILLING me.

My nose still feels like a steamroller is trying to push its way out through the bridge.

Now, when I exhale too far my breath croaks out like a frog. NEAT!

Murphy's Law is seriously playing games with me today.

MASSIVE MIGRAINE + kids won't stop screaming + Buzzy keeps dropping heavy items on my toes + Breezely decides it'd be a good idea to bite my fingers with her insanely razor sharp teefers. Yeah, Mama's tired. Sick and tired.

((((deep sigh ... croak))))

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Eating was good today though. No exercise due to my deformed injured knee.

NIGHT LOVIES

The Fat Chick


5 comments :

  1. Good brother....feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blog, and thank you so much for joining the blog hop.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Bad day eh? Deep breath, tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. migraines are the WORST, I've had them since I was 12. And with kids around... :( I feel your pain. Here's to hoping things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...