Monday, May 17, 2010

NOT EVEN THE KITCHEN SINK - NOR WEIGHT RELATED

I'm feeling sentimental.

I have been listening to Josh Groban in Spanish because, well, it moves me and I have been needing to be moved.

I have a new writing project. A friend contacted me and wants me to write a biographical sequence of accounts regarding all of the many men she has been with. I accepted. I have been blocked on my current novel for some time and the lack of response from my agent is not exactly motivating me to proceed with the project, so I am going to take a break from it and write my friend's story. Should be interesting.

Nothing new on the weight loss front. Ate well today. Around 1700 calories. Exercise was mainly carrying my babies everywhere. No C25K (crap!!) because my planned jog was canceled due to rain and I didn't have any alternative backup. UGH!

The Fat Chick

3 comments :

  1. Your new writing project sounds like it will provide a good break from your other project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of books do you write?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Josh Groban.

    Yeah, and what kind of novels do you write?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...