Saturday, May 1, 2010

SHORT N SWEET

Current photos are up on the Fat Chick Slim tab.

Did my first day of C25K and it SUCKED! I only ran 3 of the 9 runs and walked the rest. I'm lame. But I'm not giving up. Hopefully I'll be able to build up to running all 9 60 second runs.

Ate well today.

No sugar iced coffee and cheese/egg biscuit from mcD's.

Gyro meat cucumber and tomato with tsaziki sauce over jasmine rice + a couple triangles of pita with hummus

Grilled chicken from KFC with mashed potatoes (cuz it was either that or coleslaw - I wanted one) and corn on the cob.

Nothin else... finished around 1700 cals but with the walk/run I did/didn't do I earned it. I think.

Tired.

Took almost an hour to get Buzzy to sleep. Why can't she be narcoleptic like Breezely?? Jeez.

Off to sleep. Check out pics. Leave comments. My motivation feeds off your encouragement.

I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!

I'm out.

The Fat Chick - Didn't even have enough energy to copy and paste the fancy signature I have.

((sigh))

2 comments :

  1. Hey...you did better than most..you at least got out there and did it. And like you said, you'll be doing all 9 of the 60 second runs in no time.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you don't get fat eatin 1700 calories and exercising.
    Good day.
    Have a good sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...