Thursday, May 20, 2010

TIME'S-A-FLYIN' AND WEIGHTS-A-DROPPIN

Tomorrow marks the 20 week point. I have been doing this healthy living 'thing' for 20 weeks. WHAT?!?! WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!?

Tomorrow (hopefully) will also mark the arrival of my 2nd mini goal which is to reach 275lbs and 50lbs total lost. I am actually hoping to surpass that but Murphy hasn't looked too promising the last few days.

I don't have much to say these days, hence the long span between posts and the off topic ones in between. This seems to happen when I get focused on my novels. All my energy goes into one or the other. My blog or my books. Right now, it's my books but don't be fooled. I am still on track, on plan and am losing weight. I will post my weigh in results tomorrow.

Night Blog World.

The Fat Chick

2 comments :

  1. Time goes...i always use that in my favor. Makes life easier. Good luck on writing your novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're doing so well! I'm so happy for you. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...