And what do I do? I drink mochas, write here, write in my book, people watch, doze, daydream, and become re-energized.
This morning I woke up with a head cold to rival . . . well, I don't have anything to compare it to. I have never had a head cold this bad. Headaches/serious sinus pressure (like a steam roller trying to push its way out the bridge of my nose)/sore throat so bad I choke on my own breath/cough - remember, choking on my own breath? /burning-watery eyes. The whole shabang. Not cool. But I am alone. A.L.O.N.E. and that is all that matters right now. I will enjoy my peace and quiet in this caffeinated, jazzy music filled atmosphere and I will enjoy it despite the fact that I feel so diseased. I mean sick.
As for last night and this morning, thank you to the few people who posted comments re-affirming my feelings about my anonymous commenter. I really feel such a connection with so many of you, inspired and motivated by soo very many of you. In particular I have to give a serious shout out to Chris, because you are one of my number ONE motivators. I look forward to your comments on my posts and wait eagerly for you to post on your blog. I don't know if you know it or not but you are such an inspiration and not only in the weight loss category of life. In so many others as well. You make me strive to be a better me. And Flabby McGee because I feel like there is a really cool connection there. Since I first read your blog I have felt like we had a lot in common and if we lived closer could be really great friends. Oh and regarding your comment about stalking my blog, don't worry. I stalk yours too. Haha! There are so many more people who really inspire me, whose blogs I love to death but I would take up several hundred lines writing them all out. So, thank you all who comment and who read and who support so very much from the bottom of my heart.
UGLY CUPCAKE CHALLENGE REINSTATEDDo you remember these photos?
Okay, so a while ago I had posted a challenge to 'copy' these photos and whoever 'copied' me best would win the challenge. Because somehow the concept was misinterpreted (I didn't use the right words) no one took on the challenge. So here is the challenge again. All words modified so you understand exactly what the challenge is.
1. Challenge starts today. 05/11/2010 or 11/05/2010 if you write it that way.
APRIL MAY (I was called out again for my fail in knowing the months) 11th for clarification purposes. LOL
2. The idea of this challenge is NOT to do EXACTLY what I did. It is to mimic/mock my photos and make me laugh. Whoever copies my photos and makes me laugh hardest with their 'spin' on the photos will win the Stretching Challenge. THERE IS NO NEED TO BE A CONTORTIONIST. Just have fun!
3. Challenge ends 05/18/2010 aka MAY18th 2010
4. Photos for participating challengers must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) with your name and URL of your blog included in the e-mail. (Photos will be posted to my blog - please do not participate if this makes you uncomfortable)
5. Winner will receive an Honorary Ugly Cupcake Award (They're really cute and 100% unique as they are creative art by my very talented sister) and a $25 gift card to the place of your choice (as long as I have one in my area)
Now, I am off to read YOUR blogs. I have 6 hours here at Starbucks though, so I may be back to write again. Hopefully you don't get too sick of me. LOL
The Fat Chick