Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ANTI CLIMATIC IS GOOD

So after all that, (the two posts previous to this one) I get a call at 11:30 to go have a birthday lunch with family for Buzzy. I decide to go. And who shows up at 12:10 as we're walking out the door? Not Santa claus. Not the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy. Nope. You guessed it. There's my husband with his youngest nephew (17?) and a friend hauling Buzzys house out of his friend's truck. He hugged Buzzy. Hugged Breezely. Said he had to go and left. (((deep sigh of relief)))

Now, if only I could say that was the last time I ever had to see him. Ugh!

The Fat Chick

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments :

  1. He's a disgrace to the gene pool, and gives fathers everywhere a bad name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to stop playing his games. Just know you are better then this childish routine, and move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your girls are okay. Just want you to know I've been thinking about you and hope it all comes out in your favor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...