Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BAD 3 DAYS

It all started on Friday after my 3lb gain. I met with the ex so he could see the girls. Everything was fine. He told me he wanted to get back together. I said no, that we could only be friends. He kissed me. I got mad. I felt completely out of control and sought solace in food later. Saturday I went to the mall with my grandma. I ate well until after lunch. That is when I saw that he had called me 2x and texted me 1x in the span of a half hour. Without reading his text I called him, imagining some kind of emergency where he promptly ripped me up one side and down the other for not having answered his calls. He then threatened me that divorce and custody battles for the girls were imminent and hung up. I called his mom, hoping to convince her to talk some sense into him. But apparently she's as nutty as him because her solution was to divorce and give him one of the girls so he could take her back to mexico and keep the other here. Can we ALL say WTF?!?! I was so stressed out with my blood pressure fluctuating and a migraine in the making that once again I sought comfort in food. And then Sunday he called and apologized and told me he loved me. Again, WTF?!?! He defended why his mom said what she said and begged me to start our relationship over again. I freaked out and once more looked to food. I can't do this anymore. The whole ex thing. My girls and my health come first. I need to find a kickass lawyer now. (sigh) I'm back on track....again.... Do I sound like a broken record? I don't blame you if you're sick of me falling off n getting back on just to repeat the process again and again. I know I'm tired of it. Anyway there's my update. I'll be back later to post June 1st photos.
The Fat Chick

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments :

  1. As long as you keep getting up after you fall then that is all that matters.

    Sorry you have to deal with such an as*hole of an ex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you're dealing with so much stress right now. You really do need to get legal counsel BEFORE your ex does. Especially if he and his family are threatening taking your daughters. He's a flight risk and you need to protect them NOW.

    You know that stress causes you to turn to comfort food. It does that to all of us and unfortunately, our lives are filled with stress. But pat yourself on the back: at least you aren't throwing in the towel. You keep getting right back on plan no matter how many days you've been off. That's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong for yourself, and your girls. You seriously need to cut this loser out of your life. He is like cancer, and he's going to keep poisoning your life until you put a stop to it.

    You need to protect your girls, and living like this with someone who is emotionally abusive around isn't going to help. Seek lawyers advice, asap I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, lawyer up...set a calorie cap...eat healthy and keep your health in check and cap this s h*t.
    That is some wack a doo crap right there.
    Nobody should be playing the 'steal the kid' card.
    Hope things work out for you soon.
    hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plan for the best - prepare for the worst.....it usually works. I think the advice to seek counsel before the worst happens is very wise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any one who recommends separating children for their own convenience is just a whack job or someone using an emotional weapon to try to put you back under their control. Definitely lawyer up and finalize things. Once that stress is over you will have an easier time concentrating on your weight loss goals. It is infinitely more difficult to be on point when you have that much stress riding on top of you.

    Good luck with everything, and at the moment be grateful that feminism hasn't spread too far, because courts are still much more likely to give mothers full custody. Take his butt to the cleaners...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WTF?!?!?! Double WTF?!?!? Jeez. I thought my ex was batty. Like the others said - lawyer up, don't be afraid. The best defense is a damn good offense. Just do the divorce and the custody thing before he gets around to it - trust me. Every time I thought I could "work something out" with my ex - he would stab me in the back and take me to court, calling DSS and everything. Fortunately he makes an ass of himself in court. Which your ex might do. Bi-polar much? YOu AND your children don't need that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can finally read your posts again!!:) I can't do it on my computer...your page seems to shut things down!LOL So at the library now. I'm sorry about all that is going on with your ex. Believe me, I understand to an extent. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...