Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I BLOG FOR ME

It's a strange thing. I am oddly affected by the fact that no one has commented on my last post. I don't blog for comments nor have I ever blogged for an audience and yet I feel strange when I post and no one responds. You all have spoiled me. I'm used to feedback and when I don't get it it's weird. Don't get me wrong. I'm not so narcisistic that I'd be offended. I just found it an interesting revelation.




I've been doing really well with my eating. Thank God. I am hoping to lose the 9lb gain quickly and be on my way toward my skinnier self soon. I just wish I was more motivated to exercise but I'm not. With time I suppose. I need to get rid of these stress headaches before i do anything else physically stressful. Not an excuse and not justifying my lack of exercise. It's just how it is.




I will still be posting my photos tomorrow for the first of the month. Don't know how they'll compare but we'll see.

I've decided that my 250lb reward will be an ankle tattoo. 225lb I may or may not pierce my nose. If not I might buy an outfit. And thereafter I'm not sure yet.

On a sidenote, I get to go see Eclipse tonight and drool over hot vampires/werewolves! Weehoo!!



The Fat Chick

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments :

  1. I feel the same way. I feel a little strange when no one has anything to say. However, I then remind myself of the fact that I started blogging about my weight loss efforts in an attempt to hold myself accountable. I'm also guilty of not commenting very often due to my crazy job and busy life.

    I just want you to know although I do not find time to comment often, I am keeping up with you.

    I'm sure you will lose the 9lb gain soon! I am still not loving exercise, but have attempted to find something I actually enjoy doing. I think the importand thing is to keep trying to increase your activity level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have enough followers to comment on my posts, so I feel that way every day haha.

    Anyways - when do you think youll reach 250? That is my first mini goal and hopefully be there in the next month or two.

    Goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way!

    How was eclipse??? Have you read the books?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I have also felt the same way in recent days... weird! And, of course, I don't always comment either because life can get pretty crazy. Thanks for helping me feel 'normal'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lalskjdf;laksjdfJuly 1, 2010 at 7:00 AM

    I know how ya feel! And even though I don't comment on all your posts, I wanted to let you know that I read all of them! And I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your posts religiously!! Yours is my fave blog by far. Nobody ever comments on mine..I must have a boring life in their eyes!!:) Oh well. Just know that I DO read your blog, even if I don't comment all the time. I can't wait to see the new movie! I'm soooo Team Jacob!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...