Saturday, June 26, 2010

JUST A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO I HAD TO SHARE

No I do not know these people personally but this video affected me today. It touched me so deeply. The caption that accompanies the video is this:

This eight month old child has had a Cochlear hearing implant procedure and we get to witness the moment the life changing device is turned on. Notice the amazement in baby Jonathan's face when his world goes from silence to being lit up with sound. If this wasn't a kodak moment than I don't know what is.




The Fat Chick

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow - what a fantastic little chap, and that smile ..so sweeeet. One life changed for the better - we are clever human doings sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that made me cry! He is so adorable!
    Thank you for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...