Saturday, June 19, 2010

MID DIET HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CRISIS

I'm ok.

I've actually taken to doing some things I didn't do often before like actually playing with my girls and spending less time on the computer.

I only use it at night now, when they are asleep and because I am taking some online classes in addition to my book writing, my blog suffers.

I am doing well eating wise.

It has been a really crappy emotional roller coaster for a while now, but I'm back in the swing of things. Not as much exercise as I should be incorporating (only walked 2x this week) hence the 0 weight loss/gain this week. Hopefully next week will be different.

There is a place here in Washington called NW Nutrition. They sell herbalife but also provide fun monthly weight loss challenges. You don't have to buy their products to compete and they also charge a one time fee of $39.99 for a full body composition and analysis. ie: body fat% / muscle % / etc etc. I am hoping my gramma can watch the girls for an hour or so soon so I can do this. They then allow you to redo the body composition for free once or twice a month. NICE! I think it would be motivating to see the body fat% drop when the scale doesn't necessarily reflect a loss.

I'm off again now. It's 12:22 am and I am exhausted!

1 sick baby.

1 toddler cutting molars and affected by allergies

1 mama fatigued from little sleep and staying up too late.

I will try to post a bit more often.

I miss my bloggy buddies but just need this little hiatus.

Hope everyone is well.

I do keep up through my iPhone on ALL YOUR BLOGS, but it doesn't allow me to comment. Stupid google reader.

Anyhoo,

Love ya'll

The Fat Chick

3 comments :

  1. I'm glad you're doing well, even if you are tired. What online classes are you taking?

    That body fat % thing sounds awesome. I found a site the other night that works it out for you but that's only assuming that you haven't swapped fat weight for muscle weight. I'd love to have someone work it out for me properly.

    Keep checking in...keep us updated on how you're doing! And have you tried Hyland's Teething Tablets for your little one? They were a life saver when my kids were teething.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are okay.It's great you are focusing more on family.

    That challenge sounds fun! As long as they don't push you into supplements you don't want go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm glad that I found your blog. I'm a stay at home mom of 4 children. My youngest is 2yr old. I currently trying to lose the extra weight I have to get healthier. I need to be a good role model for my children. Keep up the good work and I plan on stopping back again. I need some motivation and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...