Thursday, July 1, 2010

ECLIPSE & A FOOD LOG

Went and saw Eclipse tonight.

I have to say that this movie was the one that most closely followed the book and I think it was done very well in the short amount of time they had to cover everything important. On the other hand I think if they had been willing/able to make a 3 hour movie they may not have had to jump around quite as much. There seemed to be some rough edges while with New Moon the storyline was almost completely in tact but the transitions between scenes were seamless.

I am highly disgruntled though, that we have to weight until November 2011 for the first installment of Breaking Dawn! That is more than a year and a half away and then who knows when the 2nd installment will come out. Sheez!

What did I eat today?

Breakfast: Nada

Lunch: Mcdonalds caesar salad with grilled chicken and a sugar free vanilla iced coffeee

Snack: peanut butter and oat fiber one bar

Dinner: 5 small sized stuffed manicotti shells and green salad with honey mustard dressing

Movie: Popcorn (no butter...cuz I don't do butter even if I wasn't being healthy-er) and 4 or 5 starbursts.

All in all not TOO bad, but not fabulous either. Onto tomorrow.

The Fat Chick

3 comments :

  1. I read the books, but I have to say I'm not a HUGE fan of the Series. It was too... teen focused for my liking. But, since it was a Werewolf/Vamp book, it was a must read for me. I agree with you though, the first movie definitely followed the book very closely. I would assume they all would, but haven't seen Eclipse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the books but didn't like how the first movie was so different from the book. I haven't seen New Moon yet even though I have the DVD ... I'm bad like that! ;)

    Now, I know you're not asking for suggestions but I hope you don't mind getting one. :) I think you're eating too few meals during the day, particularly breakfast. You didn't do bad with your eating. But you know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally saw Eclipse on Friday and I LOVED it. Im also a little bummed its 2011 before the 1st 1/2 of the last one comes out. I was hoping for November! Booo!
    Sara @ RunningInPinkProject

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...