Friday, July 16, 2010

JULY PROGRESS PICS

**NOTE: You will notice I am wearing a white tank top in January and a black one now. The white one was a size 3x maternity which was snug in January. It no longer fits and therefore the black one has taken its place. A good fitting size 2x in NON-maternity. The pants are also different, even if you can't tell. In January they were a SNUG size 3x Maternity and now they are a comfortable normal size 2x. YAY!

JANUARY


JULY -Sorry about the desperately bushy eyebrows, the freakish smile and the squinted eyes... LOL But HEY LOOK! You can see my collar bones!!



JANUARY




JULY




JANUARY






JULY



JANUARY


JULY - I hate that the shadow on the door makes me look bigger than I actually am. Stupid black shirt.

This picture is edited to show where I end and the shadow begins


The Fat Chick

12 comments :

  1. Success!! It's a good feeling, huh? You're lookin great!! Keep it up.

    I should totally take some pics...I'll want them when I get to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking great! I really should take some more progress pics. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see it in your waist the most. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strangely although the weight loss is really obvious, what is most noticeable about the Jan v. July pictures has nothing to do with your body - and everything to do with your face. Check the pics out and tell me if'n I am not right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely showing!! You can see a gap between your arms and your sides in your new pictures that wasn't there in your January picture. You are slimming for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Keep it up!
    Picture advice - step farther away from the wall, the shadow won't be so defined behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking really good! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! What a great story of success! I love your dedication and positivity.

    Thanks for the follow also, I love this blog because you're literally DOING. IT. I think you may read her blog, but JewliaGoulia just hit 100.1 lbs lost and she too is a great spirit and amazing woman!!! your journeys are quite similar!

    Good luck!

    Danon

    http://insatiablehost.blogspot.com
    http://pantypyramid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shadow picture is awesome. Before and after. Great work, keep it up, and feel proud - that's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a difference!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see such an amazing difference...keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...