Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SUCCESS AND A BLOG OVERHAUL

MISSION BOX DIET DAY 1 WAS AWESOME!
What did I eat?

Breakfast - I had maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal

Snack - Cucumber and traditional humus

Lunch - Lean Cuisine Baja Style Chicken Quesadilla / 10 rice chips (salsa flavored) / 1/2 cup of plum and nectarine

Snack - Fiber one Peanut Butter and Oat bar

Dinner - 1 whole bag of salad with 2 TBSP ranch dressing / Lean Cuisine spaghetti with meat sauce

Snack-Dessert - Fiber one Oat and Chocolate bar

* I had about 6 pieces of sugar free Extra chewing gum today

** I also drank 64 oz of water flavored with crystal light

I feel so renewed. I got through the whole day and ate 1622 calories (yes, including gum and crystal light packets) and did 1/2 hour of walking. I am feeling so proud of myself. Granted I probably could have done without the last Fiber One bar. I'm not going to beat myself up over making a good choice though. I decided I needed some kind of dessert and made a better choice than the chocolate drumsticks in the freezer and the oreos in the cupboard.

Moving on . . .

What is everyone's opinion on my new layout? Is it as easy to read/follow as the previous one? I needed something new and decided to do a complete overhaul on my blog. I'm not completely done but you get the idea of what I'm aiming for.

In any case, that's all for now.

Sweet dreams!

The Fat Chick

4 comments :

  1. It's a nice layout. Very soothing. Great job on the eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout!

    I also love the idea of a box diet. You know *exactly* how many calories you're consuming without having to measure anything, unless you're adding in fruits or stuff like that. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new lay out! The color is nice. Congrats on day 1 of the box diet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog look!

    And you did GREAT with your eating. The Fiber One bar was a good choice because it fills you up so you're not looking for more to eat afterwards. My hubby isn't keen on drinking water and the only way I can get him to have enough water during the day is with those Crystal Light packets. He loves them! Have you tried it in Seltzer water? Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...