Sunday, July 11, 2010

TWITTLING MY THUMBS

Warm summer day.





Not just one kiddo sleeping.





But TWO!





What in the world do I do with myself??

I am actually supremely jealous at the moment.






Half my family just left my girls and me to go on a fun road trip to California. I WANNA GO TOO!!




But alas I cannot. No money and two babies who probably wouldnt like to spend 30+ hours in a car. Siiiigh!!

On a brighter note:





Another agent asked for my manuscript!! Ohhhh yeah!!

Tomorrow the ex wants to take the girls to the zoo. I really don't feel comfy going so far (30+ miles) buy i'll make my decision based on the weather. If it's raining or too hot we won't go but if it's like today I really won't have an excuse.

Weight loss is going. I was kinda bummed to see no loss this past Friday but no gain is good too right?!?!

I'm very interested in seeing the poundage vs. Inches at the end of 4 weeks.

And i shall leave you with this:







Aside from three leaf clover tongue, I can turn my feet backward and walk.

Anyone have any weird things they can do with their bodies?

I'm off to take a catnap with my girls.

The Fat Chick

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...