Monday, July 19, 2010

WHY THE HECK AM I AWAKE?

It's 12:40am here and I am still awake. What the heck am I thinking?

To be honest, I'm not sure that my mind is running on anything but fumes right now.

What with shopping, carousel riding, walks back and forth through and around the mall, a trip to the grocery store, a movie, some book writing and now blogging I think I am just about on empty. But that's ok.

Just wanted to drop my little soon to be little self on in here and say thank you to all those who commented on my last post. Your comments, no matter how long or short MAKE MY DAY EVERY TIME I READ THEM! And yes, I reread them. Don't ask why cuz I'm not sure. LOL

Eating today was good. Ended with total cals consumed just a smidgen over 1500 and with all the walking I did my net intake was closer to 1300.

So, who else has been over to ExHotGirl's The Bloggerhood of the Traveling Not So Fat Pants? I have quite a few pairs of pants I don't fit in anymore and 2 of them are like new. They are sizes 22-24. I have been trying to get a hold of Jen aka ExHotGirl about whether she allows donation pants or if they all start with her. So far no answer. If she does, I will be happily sending my pants over to her so that they may go out and be worn by the masses who can appreciate them. If not, I think I may start my own little traveling pants thing. LOL TRAVELING PANTS THING doesn't sound quite as catchy as The Bloggerhood of the Traveling Pants, does it? In any case, I gotst tons o pants AND shirts too come to think of it. Anyone interested in starting another 'SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS' type thing? Or maybe 'THE SISTERHOOD OF THE SHRINKING CLOTHES' as in not just pants . . . Let me know if you are.

Now, I am off to pee and go to sleep. OH glorious sleep, how deprived I am of you.

Until next time.

The Fat Chick

4 comments :

  1. Hope you got some sleep, I've been having the same problems lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!!
    Girl you need to call me if you ever can't sleep again!
    I am always up too...seems like my life revolves around thinking of how my ex has screwed up my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love commenting on your posts. Your blog is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea...I may have to do that when I finally grow out of some of these clothes!!

    Also I dropped by to say that I left you an award over at my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...