Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ATTENTION - Part III

Part of my weight issue may be that I have always felt I needed to live up to thin-ness. Everyone in my family was always thin.

Examples: (I was going to apologize for the blur but in reality I think it works out better to protect identities etc)

My aunt and my mom


My mom


My aunt holding me when she was 14 and I was a newborn

My mom and 'it' errr.. I mean her then boyfriend, now husband


I have done well so far this morning on my eating. 1 half of a cinnamon raisin bagel with 2 tablespoons of whipped Philadelphia cream cheese.
For lunch I am going to take my girls to subway.
For dinner I think we are having tri-tip, mashed potatoes and a veggie.
REMINDER: SMALL PORTIONS, ONE PLATE . . . NO SECONDS!!

I have a ton of errands I need to run today.
Including the grocery store to buy diapers and the print shop to print my latest manuscript for my beta readers.
Salad Challenge is still underway so if you want to submit a salad please do so. You can find the rules by click on the Salad Challenge at the top of the blog under Society/ Challenges / Contests.
Sorry for no photos of my creations thus far.
I forgot with the first three and then decided if I didn't take photos of one I shouldn't take photos of the rest.
I definitely have my faves so far but will keep it hush hush till September.
That's all I got for right now.
So tired.
XO Kristen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...