Thursday, August 26, 2010

DAMNIT

THIS IS ME YESTERDAY AND TODAY.


I JUST CANNOT KEEP IT TOGETHER.


I DO GREAT UNTIL MAD - ER -MID AFTERNOON.
(I swear the mad was a typo but it so totally fit I decided to keep it)


MID AFTERNOON IS WHEN THE GIRLS GET CRANKY AND READY FOR NAPTIME. I BECOME ON EDGE. I GET CRANKY. BEFORE NAP THEY USUALLY WANT A SNACK AND SO I GIVE THEM ONE. NORMALLY SOMETHING UBER HEALTHY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY LIKE. SUCH AS A CUTIE (small orange) OR SOME WHEAT THINS. BUT IS THAT WHAT I CHOOSE TO SNACK ON ALSO.


OH NOOOOOO!!


I HATE MY LACK OF SELF CONTROL.


I HATE IT!
I HATE IT!
I HATE IT!
I HATE IT!
I HATE IT!

YET I DON'T STOP IT.


THERE IS SOMETHING SO WRONG WITH THAT!!


I keep thinking to myself, okay self . . . ahem . . . what was it in January through May that kept you on track? Then I answer myself . . . well self . . . these are the differences:


1. You spoke to your ex very little because during that time he didn't push to see the girls


2. You were motivated because you felt like shit


3. You didn't fit in any clothing except yoga pants


4. You had things to look forward to
(ie. Buzzy's gymnastics on Tuesdays, family dinners on Wednesdays and Fridays etc)


5. Your step father did not live with you


6. There was no junk in the house (because said step father did not live with you)


So, then I ask myself: Are any of these excuses valid to not continue to live a healthy lifestyle? The answer is no. Every part of me KNOWS the answer is A RESOUNDING NOOOO! Yet my hands still reach for those cookies/chips/candy.


____________________________________________

I was trying to think of other stuff to write but got distracted by SPONGEBOB of all stupid things.

So, I'm going to go now and return when I have something of substance to write.

XO Kristen

2 comments :

  1. Beating up on yourself is only going to make it worse. You can do this. You've done it before and you WILL be able to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shake it off, start again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...