Thursday, August 26, 2010

ITSY BITSY FASHIONISTA WEARING A FAT SUIT

The common subject lately of blogs I read seems to be,

I'VE LOST WEIGHT BUT HAVE NEVER NEEDED ANY KINDA OF FASHION SENSE SO NOW I HAVE THE BODY BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT . . .

((sigh))




I wish I had the same problem because then I wouldn't actually HAVE a problem until I lost all my weight. On the contrary though I am a narcissistic exhibitionist fashionista smoldering inside this fat suit.



It really fries my ass that I am the go-to person. When my 17 year old sister goes clothes shopping, I'm her tag-a-long buddy. When my aunt wants to know if something is cute or in style I'm the one to tell her. If my gramma wants to know if this makes her look too heavy or if this is the right length or style. Even my step-dad asks me about color coordination - I'M THE GO TO PERSON.



"Those who can't do, teach." - right?

GAG ME



It really sucks to go shopping with someone who is a size 8-14 who can pick any friggin thing off a hanger and look good in it. It sucks even more when that person just doesn't 'feel comfortable' even though they look hotter than ... hot.



I feel like a complete idiot walking around Forever 21 wearing my size 20 pants, knowing damn well nothing in that store except MAYBE the accessories would fit me and even more ridiculous when I'm wearing said jeans and a frumpy t-shirt and whoever I am shopping with/for walks up to me for advice. I'm sure every other shopper is wondering WHAT THE HELL the girl IS ASKING ME FOR. I'm just a fat slovenly pig. What possible fashion sense could I have???



Ohhhh brother, you don't know the HALF OF IT!



If I were thin I would be a clothes addict (give me a clothing store and a dress up model *like my sister* and I can go MADDDD) , a makeup whore (I love love love, X that, I ADORE M*A*C COSMETICS!, a perfume maniac - a different fragrance for every occassion and to match different outfits oh and shoes; don't even get me started on shoes. If I were thin I would be the obnoxious girl who has 10,000 pairs of shoes sitting in their brand new boxes because THAT pair of shoes only goes with THAT outfit that still has the tags hanging off of it. But it hangs among 10,000 other outfits that haven't been worn yet so it's just waiting its turn.



I haven't even gotten to the hair part yet. I swear my hair would be a different style and color every month. I LOVE EXPIRIMENTATION! Short, long, curly, straight, crimped, natural, chunky, blown out, hot ironed, permed, streaked, hilighted, dyed. You name it, I'd do it.



Alas, I do not yet have the body to accompany my intense passion for fashion <--- haha it rhymes ... totally not intentional. ---> but it's a total tragedy and such a waste.



I am going to attempt to start walking tomorrow. ATTEMPT. I'm not making any promises or crossing my heart or anything cuz God knows that will just set me up for failure. Instead I am going to say I'm going to try to walk from my home to our local supermarket and back. That's 4 miles. I don't know if I'll be able to do it with the girls. Maybe I'll just go half way. 2 miles is sufficient for a good workout. for now.



I'll leave you with this photo. Given the opportunity which girl's physique qould your prefer?



I definitely have a preference.



XO Kristen

11 comments :

  1. The girl on the right. I wanna have thick thighs & a "curvy" body, without actually being fat.:) lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the chick on the right too. I'd love to look like her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real women have curves and a size 12 is NOT fat!

    I'd LOVE to look like the girl on the right. She looks normal, not anorexic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The middle or girl on right. While for their types they all look fine (ie, nice skin, hair, etc), the one on the left has some seriously scrawny legs and I suspect is underweight. I'm Latina, so the one on the right is more like the gals I grew up with, curvy and warmer toned skin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl on the right is my preference, I do not want to be stick thin ... ever!

    As for size 8-14 being able to wear anything off the rack, not really true. People who are skinny have just as much trouble as we do buying clothes and some have a horrible body image which makes shopping for clothes horrid! Even though I know the above I still at times will catch myself thinking "I wish I were skinny so that I'd have no problems shopping" ... meh, being fat SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog, Kristen.

    All the girls are beautiful, but I'd rather have the figure of the girl on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl on the right is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be more than happy to be the girl on the right, very womanly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The third chick fo sho. I don't wanna be tiny, I wanna be curvy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The girl in the middle. That is exactly what I am shooting for.
    That girl on the left has skinny flanks and is horse like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL...i'm going to be the only one who picks the left girl, aren't i? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...