Sunday, August 29, 2010

WHAT? 2 POSTS IN 1 NIGHT?!?!

A little unknown fact about me might be that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to dance
I love music with a good beat and LOVE to shake my ass
(even though it isn't very attractive when I do so)

I found this Zumba video because I secretly have also always wanted to do Zumba
The problem is not that I lack rhythm
I have rhythm to spare
I'm also not really very concerned about what people think of me
Considering my coordination and rhythm I think even at 270+ lbs I look better dancing then some skinny girls who don't know how to move their bodies

So, I'm not sure what my problem is
But I DO KNOW WHAT MY GOAL IS
At my goal weight I want to look like this chick dancing
IF NOT BETTER
((EVIL GRINN))

2 comments :

  1. Oh I love it! Zumba looks like so much fun and I have been hearing so much about it here on the blog world :) And besides I think that dancing always looks better by girls with a little junk in the trunk :) So honestly you will blow her out of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going to admit my lameness by saying I had no idea what zumba actually WAS until I watched this--now I wanna try!!! Have you ever seen Dance your Ass Off? I love that show, and those people may be bigger but they are amazing!! Come on girl, you have the curves and rythm--you should try a zumba class. Im off to Google where I can find one (and Im shy, with very little rythm lol)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...