Friday, September 10, 2010

HOPPIN BACK ON THE F*CKTASTIC ROLLERCOASTER

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS PROFANITY

Yup, in a couple posts previous to this I said I didn't like the F-BOMB. Well, damn if this bastard I am married to doesn't suck me dry. I swear, he's like a flippin' leech!

Last night he texted me because he has no idea YET that I have reverted my idiot train (Mind you this is translated from Spanish to English)

Him: Did you got to sleep?

I had gone to bed. I was soooo tired.

This morning he texts me.

Him: How did you all wake up?

Me: Good. You?

Him: Last night I went to bed really late waiting for you to answer me. I thought maybe you'd write me something.

Me: I went to sleep at 9. Sorry.
Him: I know maybe you went to sleep but don't ignore my messages. If you saw my text this morning you should have sent me a message. When you don't like something I try to make you feel better. I'm not mad. I simply don't like when people ignore my messages. When you're tired and you want to sleep, send me a message and that way I won't text you.


INSERT EYE ROLL AND OMG R U F*CKING KIDDING ME?!?!
You seriously want me to check in with you when I want to go to bed?!?!
((SHAKES HEAD VIGOROUSLY))
Oh no no no! We aren't even going there!
 
But of course to keep the peace until tomorrow (cuz tomorrow is when I'm gonna lay it all out on the table for him) I kept my mouth-err-fingers shut/quiet.
 
Me: I went to sleep accidentally. I was really tired and I didn't ignore your message. I just didn't see it until I responded to you.
 
Him: It's ok. I understand you my love.
 
Me: Thanx
 
Him: It's a pleasure to make you feel good. I love you.
 
AGAIN INSERT *WIDE EYES THIS TIME* AND OMFG ARE F*CKING KIDDING ME?!?!
 
XO Kristen
 
Disclaimer: The above is for documentation purposes only.

6 comments :

  1. Im sorry girl. I hope it all gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my .02 (and I've been quiet up until now): lose the loser. Only contact him when it pertains to the kids. Otherwise there's nothing in it for you except hurt and frustration. This is NOT a healthy relationship. You keep seeing that and then going back. Break that cycle. You've shown how strong you are - with your goals, your weightloss, your parenting and your life. Now flex that strength and break the hold he has on you. It's just not heathy.
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fu*ktastic is my favorite way to use the f-bomb. I hope all goes well when you have that much needed talk with him. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with LauraLynne. I have kept quiet too but I think in the long run it will cause MORE heartache to you and your girls if you stay with him.

    From this side it seems like he is either hot or cold and you never know which one to expect - too unpredictable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you disengaged from the weird dependence you both have with each other (and part of me is quite suspicious of his "status" and his relationship with you, too convenient, seen that before), you'd up the odds of getting to your own healthy place, emotionally and physically and relationally and spiritually and in all sorts of ways.

    You two are playing a very strange game. If you just analyzed it rationally and went back and REREAD your posts from a position of a blog reader--a person not involved--as best you can, saying, "Oh, this is some other woman's posts"..you'll see how irrational and just plain old addictive this comes across. And how unhealthy altogether. And how just fucked up.

    I hope you find yourself in a good place very soon. But really, not that I have any fucking right, you need to MOVE ON. He's like junk food to you. Alluring, seductive, freaky, damaging, alluring again, comforting, then abusive, then alluring again.

    Think of him as a big old pepperoni and sausage pizza with double cheese and heroin laced sauce. You wanna keep eating that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude.. regardless of what any of us say, you are going to do what you want... You just have to decide.... WHAT the FUCK do YOU want?
    We love you either way :-)

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...