Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'M EFFIN' HUNGRY!

And no, I don't mean hungry cuz I'm bored or emotional

I am sitting here and my stomach is literally growling at me to eat something

There are things in this house to eat

Like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

& Mini Snickers Bars

& Dark chocolate covered pretzels

& Chips

& Cookies

& the list goes on and on and on

There are other things as well:

Fiber One Plus bars

& Pop Chips (low cal)

& fruit

& raw veggies

& hummus

& salad (maybe?)

& diet soda and tea

& other things that would probably be beneficial to my digestive system and my body
But I won't eat any of that

I won't eat anything at all

It's 11:44 PM

It's too late

But maybe I SHOULD have eaten a bit more today

((rolls eyes))

Here's how today panned out:

Breakfast - Sausage and egg Lean Pocket

Lunch - Lean Cuisine Fettuccine Alfredo

Dinner - Lean Cuisine Spaghetti in meat sauce

LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE

Hey and no on crucify me okay? I much prefer the feeling of hunger to the feeling that comes right after a binge and not only that but I know ALL ABOUT the theories of slowing my metabolism by making my body go into starvation mode and yada yada yada. I'm proud of how I ate today. If you can't support that, that isn't my problem.

Then I went to Zumba

HERE'S PROOF
From the dull glow of the interior car light you cannot see how disgusting I look but I was literally DRIPPING sweat everywhere

First Zumba Class


I AM FRICKIN IN LOOOOVE!

I LOVE TO DANCE

I LOVE TO WATCH PEOPLE DANCE

I LOVE TO WATCH INSPIRATION RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME FROM MY INSTRUCTOR AND MY FELLOW ATTENDEES

ANYWAY . . .

According to Zumba sites one hour of Zumba for a 150lb woman would burn approximately 580 calories

I am a 275lbs woman

That's considerably larger

My calculator says that means I would have burned 1063 calories.

You know stupid fractions. Put 150 over 275 and 580 under X. Cross multiply and divide and that's how I came up with 1063.
In any case

I consumed 990 calories today

I burned 1063 today

It takes 3025 calories a day to maintain my current weight

Can we say HELLO DEFICIT?!?!

Oh and by the way, I have a new goal:

I want to teach Zumba

No

Not right now

But in my future I want to be a Zumba instructor

Maybe after my 2nd class

LOL

JUST KIDDING

I'm thinking when I'm close to goal I will start investigating what is required

Goodnight Folks

& Happy ALMOST Hump Day

XO Kristen

6 comments :

  1. Oohhh I love Zumba. Keep going to those classes and before long, you'll not only be thin and even more gorgeous, but you'll be teaching it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being hungry in my world means that my body must burn fat to live. Get over the hunger, enjoy the pangs as motivation !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allan, I'm in love with you lol. I love the feeling of hunger. No not in an anorexic way (obviously) but in a well, my body is using what it already has kinda way.

    Good luck on Zumba, I still haven't taken the class, I have to wait until I'm done with this semester of college because the class interferes with one of my school classes... Maybe I'll take lessons from you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I typically have a high protein snack after I work out, otherwise my stomach growls all night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're loving Zumba. I wanna try it when I get more weight off (as my knees would stop working, and i would collapse, no joke). I think it's great you wanna teach it. Passion for dance--it's a beautiful thing. :)

    I think you look supercute and "young girl-ish" in that pic. :D Sweat suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! i work at a holistic center and the owner is a zumba instructor.. I have never taken one of her classes, but have heard great things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...