PROBLEM IS, BIRTHDAY'S DO NOT GET ALONG WITH HEALTHY LIFESTYLE LIVING! IT'S JUST COMMON KNOWLEDGE!
- There is cake or some version of cake with frosting
- There is candy
- There are h'ordeuvres
- There is sometimes alcohol - wine, beer, spritzers
So, I have resolved not to:
- Eat any cake or any of it's nasty cousins (ie: cupcake, brownie, blondie, cookie, donut - whatever)
- Eat no candy (anything that is set out in little dishes is a NO NO)
- Which brings me to no h'ordeuvres (My biggest weakness today will be my biggest victory)
- And of course even though at a 9 year old's birthday party I doubt there will be alcohol, I will still not have any should there be any
LET IT BE KNOWN HERE AND NOW THAT I, KRISTEN - A SELF PROCLAIMED FATTIE, DOES NOT LIKE FROSTING!
*Well unless it's cream cheese frosting on carrot cake, but all other frostings are yucky to me
So that part will be easy.
I am going to take a Lean Cuisine with me, should I get hungry and I will resolve to eat under 1000 calories today. Remember my little mind game? This will generally get me to around 1200 calories which is perfectly acceptable.
Wish me luck and loads of self control.
Now I am off to pick up my car from the auto body shop. Hopefully they aren't as rude today as they were the day before yesterday, but that's a whole other story for a whole other post.