Thursday, September 16, 2010

MY HEAD'S ABOUT TO IMPLODE

I have been doing really well with my eating.

Saturday - 800 net calories consumed
Sunday-  1222 net calories consumed
Monday - 1348 net calories consumed
Tuesday - 1713 net calories consumed
Wednesday - 1331 net calories consumed
Thursday- 1257 net calories consumed

I have been doing really well with my exercising.

Saturday - Nothin'
Sunday - 48 minute walk
Monday - 15 minutes of steady walking holding my 20lb child
Tuesday - 60 minute walk
Wednesday - 20 minutes of dancing
Thursday - 60 minute walk

So if I at 275lbs I burn 3025 by just sleeping all day that means to maintain my weight I would need to eat 18,150 calories a week. I actually ate 7,671 calories. That is a deficit of 10,479 calories this week. NICE! Now if one pound is equivalent to 3500 calories than I should mathematically lose approximately 2.9lbs which should take me down somewhere around 273 or 272. I guess we'll see how that all works out tomorrow morning.

On another note I am so sick of the whole situation that took place in my home town (Vancouver, Washington) regarding Bethany Storro (otherwise known as the girl who had acid thrown in her face). Apparently, she has recently admitted that it was a hoax. On one hand I am very happy it was a hoax. That means I no longer have to worry about my or my girl's or my family's safety with some crazy running around throwing noxious liquids in people's faces. On the other hand, it just makes me mad that someone would do that. It's just wrong on so many levels. Not to mention her mental state. I cannot even imagine what prompted her to not only lie about something so horrific but even more the actual act of burning her own face. I just cannot even fathom that.

Tonight I am turning in early. I will not stay up until 1am like I have for the last few nights. I'm exhausted. So, off to listen to some music and relax. Goodnight blog world.

XO Kristen

4 comments :

  1. Math is nerd cool. Betcha it works !!! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing good there! Make sure you do your best to get as much sleep possible, it is so important with weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing awesome. I cant wait for your weigh in tomorrow. That whole story was crazy, hopefully she gets the help she needs:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...