Friday, September 10, 2010

PRINCESS DIETER SAID:

'If you disengaged from the weird dependence you both have with each other (and part of me is quite suspicious of his "status" and his relationship with you, too convenient, seen that before), you'd up the odds of getting to your own healthy place, emotionally and physically and relationally and spiritually and in all sorts of ways.

You two are playing a very strange game. If you just analyzed it rationally and went back and REREAD your posts from a position of a blog reader--a person not involved--as best you can, saying, "Oh, this is some other woman's posts"..you'll see how irrational and just plain old addictive this comes across. And how unhealthy altogether. And how just fucked up.

I hope you find yourself in a good place very soon. But really, not that I have any fucking right, you need to MOVE ON. He's like junk food to you. Alluring, seductive, freaky, damaging, alluring again, comforting, then abusive, then alluring again.

Think of him as a big old pepperoni and sausage pizza with double cheese and heroin laced sauce. You wanna keep eating that?'

And... She's 110% right. More tonight on this after I have absorbed that I have not one but two addictions.

Thank you Princess

XO Kristen


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments :

  1. Ouch. Brings me to one of my favorite lines...."my own personal brand of heroin"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah....reminds me of that eminem song...they just can't let each other go.
    Hope you get it all straight for you hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So they say it's best to go your separate ways, guess that they don't know ya, cuz today that was yesterday, yesterday is over. It's a different day. Sound like broken records-playing over....
    next time, there will be no next time. I apologize even though I know it's lies. I'm tired of the games. I just want her back. i know that I'm a liar.... ~Eminem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome. Let's all just send "healthy decision" vibes to Kristen. It's always possible to kick a bad habit and start fresh. And when beautiful children are involved, addictions gotta go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been silent on the Ex-themed posts as of late--and not to demonize the man at all, but I do think that the relationship is toxic to your growth. As cliche as that may sound I can tell you from experience hon that those kinds of push-me/pull-ya addictions to folks who just arent good for us DO stand in the way of growing and finding our own place of happiness. Remove the blockage and things start to flow better....having said that I completely understand its not easy to do! Hang in there, you're working through SO much that isnt visible on the outside of you. ((((kristen))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...