Monday, September 6, 2010

PROGRESS PHOTOS UPDATED

This is just a post for those of you
(cuz come on, face it, some of us just don't like having to maneuver through blogs)
that are too lazy to click on the tab above







Kay, so first, yes the photos are COLOR edited so that my body is distinguished from the shadows that for the life of me I do not know how to make go away when the photos are being taken. I also know that I don't do comparison shots with the most previous shots. I was asked why I don't do this and the answer is simple. It is important to remain inspired on this journey. Putting photos month after month side by side and studying them and picking them apart only makes us feel bad and inadequate in our efforts. Now putting the first photos and the current photos together, there is a significant difference. Dontcha think?

I actually also see a bit of a difference in my side pic in the lower belly as well as in the width of my hips vs. width of my waist. The ratio is closing - and not because my waist is getting bigger. Thank God.

That's all for tonight. Measurements and weigh in soon.

XO Kristen

5 comments :

  1. okay, I love love love that little pink pig at the bottom..I think I have seen these and commented, in any case. I can see the difference...especially in the back and belly. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You are looking fantastic! I can definitely see a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how pictures show us changes that we, at times, are too too close to see in ourselves.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the change! Your dedication is paying off big time. WOOHOO.

    I seem to be falling into snacking habits but this week I'll be getting back to writing everything down.

    Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! You can really see a difference!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...