Friday, September 3, 2010

RANDOMNESS-NESS

Megan at Status MIA tagged me to answer questions. I've always been a fan of questions and answering them. That may be born of the fact that I like to talk about myself. ((shrugs))

I am then supposed to tag some peoples and make up my own questions. Another thing I like to do. Unless, of course, they don't answer them and then I remain oddly unfulfilled and wondering what the heck the answers were. Hmmm.

So, without further adieu, Megan asked:

1. What size were you the happiest at?

A: I was a size 16. The smallest I have ever been at my adult height of 5'4". I remember putting on a pair of size 16 jeans at Lane Bryant with awesome leather laces up the sides from the ankle to the hip. I looked HOTT in them too. ((sigh)) I think I spent about a whole month in them and then became assistant general manager at McDonalds. Goodbye cute pants, HI 50lbs in 3 months!

2. Who is your favorite musician/band and why?

A: I don't have a particular favorite musician or band. I have many in different genres but not one overall favorite. For example my favorite rock group is Nickelback. My favorite alternative rock group is Evanescence and my favorite Christian rock group is Deycpher Down. I also LOVE Josh Groban, Hoobestank, Katy Perry and a bunch of 80's early 90's music. I just LOVE MUSIC DANGIT!

3. What hair care product (styling products, utencils etc) can you not live without?

A: LMAO - utensils? That's cute. I could not live without my professional blow dryer - high wattage/high heat - minimum damage and my HUGE round brush that allows me to straighten my hair while still flipping the ends.

4. Who inspires you to be a better person, why?

A: Many people inspire me. I am inspired by famous people and bloggers and family members but the two people who truly inspire me to be a better person are my daughters. I know, cliche. But true.
5. What's your favorite kind of muffin?

A: Hands down almond poppyseed!

6. If you knew you were going to die and had to choose your last meal, what would it consist of?

A: Oddly enough, if I KNEW I was going to die I doubt I would really care what my last meal was. I am a huge worrier and what the future holds (especially if I know it isn't good) creates great anxiety for me. Therefore with death impending it is likely I would actually refuse food. Now, if I were to be told I would live forever but only could eat one more meal it would be BBQ ribs, garlic mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.

7. What food couldn't you live without?

A: Technically? Water? Theoretically? Dark Chocolate.

8. What is your favorite spice?

A: Garlic salt. Tastes good on most things.

AND NOW FOR MY QUESTIONS TO YOU PEOPLE. YOU WILL SOON KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
MUAHAHAHAHA!

1. Health issues aside, what is your biggest motivation to lose weight?

2. Does you family/spouse fully support your weight loss efforts or do-es s/he-they unknowingly (or even knowingly) sabotage you?

3. What is one thing in life (people and things like air, water and food excluded) that you could not live without?

4. If you HAD to choose (not could choose- but HAD to) to be someone famous, who would you choose?

5. What (from the collar bones down) is your favorite part of your current body (wherever you may be in your weight loss journey)?

6. What is a dirty little habit/secret that you have? (besides eating...)

I will ask these bloggers:

Potato Diva @ Potato Diva's Quest for Fat-Free French Fries (and a healthy lifestyle)
Toosexyforthisfat @ Too Sexy For This Fat 
M @ The Skinny on Carbs
Ali @ The Scale Says What?!
C @ Breaking free.. i need to escape this food prison
Kelly @ Happy Texans





XO Kristen

3 comments :

  1. Hi Kristen, Thanks for the tag. I will answer these questions as soon as I can. My computer keeps crashing like every 5 mins :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally spelled utensils wrong. lmao
    Surveys are awesome, thanks for actually answering the questions!
    Garlic Salt truly is amazing, it goes great on pretty much anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I am so new to this. Ok, here goes.
    1. Biggest motivation is to walk and hike. My husband and I like to travel. I want to visit the West Coast and hike around. Heck, I would like to hike part of the Appalachian Train in PA when I get healthier.

    2. My husband supports me. He eats low-fat and fat-free in most instances, except mayo and ice cream. He doesn't mind Weight Watchers or Hungry Girl recipes at all. My sister in Arizona supports me by sending me $$$ instead of pistachios that she sends my husband for Christmas. My dog supports me in taking the last bite of everything on my plate.

    3. I could not live without my journal. It is always there for me and never cringes at what I have to say.

    4. Someone famous... Pearl S. Buck. She was a writer, humanitarian and lived 40 years each in two different cultures. Amazing woman. She lived her last half of her life near me and started her foundation to find homes for marginalized orphans from foreign countries.

    5. Favorite body part to date is my always pedicured feet.

    6. My dirty little secret is our dog cleans our plates clean before they go into the dishwasher. Except maybe for that one time when I was mad...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...