Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SUNKISSED SKIN, SO HOT WE'LL MELT YOUR POPSICLE

The title is delightfully suggestive - I know.

Alas, I won't be talking about sexy skin or melting Popsicles or 'popsicles' either. LOL (sorry to disappoint)

So that line (besides conjuring great mental images) is from one of Katy Perry's songs 'California Girls'. It makes me smile. This song motivates me to move and moving I HAVE BEEN. Just this week I walked 5 miles on two separate occasions and tonight I did some kickass hiphop type dancing with my baby sis. Oh yeah! I'm (hopefully) gonna kill this weigh in. I say hopefully because TOM is coming.






My new mantra song *the chorus at least* ('cuz music is seriously a huge driving force for me right now) is Shakira's Give It Up to Me.





I am truly shocked by my two newest 'followers'. I mean it's pretty cool when the Gawd! of Weight Loss Blogging/twittering & humor follows you. That would be Jack Sh*t in case any of you were oblivious. The other is Allan from Almost Gastric Bypass. Many people have their opinions about him but I have only utter respect for a man on a weight loss journey who with no other tools than perseverance and drive loses 100+lbs in less 5 months!!

So, the current events regarding my ex have been affecting my sleep. I have horrible nightmares, toss and turn and can't get comfortable. It is very frustrating. He texts me at all ungodly hours of the morning (2am is not time to text a mother of 2 toddlers! unless you are bleeding, suffocating or dead - yup that's right. You must be dying or dead (or one of my 2 toddlers) to merit my attention at that time of morning) Especially since my girlies like to wake up anywhere between 5:45am and 8am. I never know which surprise they're going to give me. At 5:45 I kinda feel like this:




Actually at 8 I feel the same, just not as dramatic perhaps. LOL I wish I could actually do that. It'd probably burn a crapload of calories, huh?

On a different note, Friday weigh in is on -well- Friday. Zumba starts Tuesday. Measurements will be taken the following Monday. My 26th birthday is in 28 days and dangit it falls on a Wednesday. I love when it falls on Friday. It freaks people out. Friday the 13th in October. Heehee

Lastly, I will leave you with this. If you have never personally known any Mexicans or Mexican-Americans you may not 'get it' or if you don't have a sense of humor or have a very strange sense of humor or a sense of humor that is nothing like mine then you may not find this funny but watch it and see for yourself. I about peed my pants the first time I saw it. Then again my daughters are Mexican-American and I have been with a Mexican for 10 years so . . . it made me laugh.




XO Kristen

2 comments :

  1. Come on... my personal assistant puts my pants on me one leg at a time, just like your personal assistant puts your pants on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...