- The weight loss will first be visible in your face, your boobs and your ass (even if your boobs and ass are already non existent)
- When your weight loss is not yet extremely obvious people will stare at you for long periods of time wondering what has changed but generally they won't ask
- The fatty bat wings that hang off your biceps will not disappear. They will only get longer and looser and more 'flappy'.
- You will not only be able to pinch an inch of skin from your body but you will be able to pinch several inches deep of skin and then pull it away from your body like a piece of thick clothing.
- Cellulite will lessen but the sag of extra skin will create creases and dimples giving the illusion that rather than losing cellulite you are in fact, compacting your butt, belly, thighs and arms with cottage cheese.
- Your private parts will become visible, and you will not recognize them
- Skin near said private parts can become so overly stretched and thin that when massive weight loss occurs it can actually be shredded by rough clothing (believe me. I know. It has happened and it HURTS!)