Friday, October 29, 2010

BREAKFAST SANS WEIGH IN

I forgot to weigh in this morning. Woke up like I got hit by a truck. Sore throat, major headache, hungry and so sore I can barely move my lower body from all those squats coupled with zumba.

Breakfast was 486 cals. Two eggo waffles with 1tbsp peanutbutter, one half banana and coffee with cream.



I think pumpkin carving and other fun family festivities are in store later this afternoon and evening.

Until lunch!

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment :

  1. Your breakfast looked wonderful. I'm hungry but it's to late to eat now so will hopefully sleep will come and morning will bring a breakfast like yours.
    Take care Kristen and I hope that you feel better. Have a great weekend. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...