Thursday, October 28, 2010

CRAPTASTIC LUNCH & THE EXERCISE THAT SAVES ME


Lunch was the norm only too much because I allowed my gramma to make it. No excuses of course. No one forced me to eat all the hummus and bread she piled on my plate along with the mission chips she laid out on the table. And certainly no one forced me to eat the ice cream she scooped out for me without asking first. But I ate it. Every bite of it.

I then proceeded to do 80 slow torturous squats and some of the routine I remembered from zumba while my girls napped and I watched the biggest loser burning at least 200 cals.

Tonight I'm going to Zumba toning where I will burn a minimum of 1000 cals but usually upwards of 1200 leaving me at a net intake (after my lean cuisine 250 cal dinner) of 1501 cals.

((Deep sigh))

Things could have been worse. My eating could have been unredeemable but it could have... Should have been better.

ONWARD

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. Eating at grandma's or mama's is the hardest. They are doing exactly what they think you want them to do. Feeding you food and love. You are doing fine Kristen. I didn't know Zumba burns so many calories. Well I don't know what Zumba is but after I finish this post I will.
    Take care Kristen and have a great TGIF!!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be hard on yourself. You slipped a bit. All you can do is move on from it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...