Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FAT PANTS

Remember this pic I posted the other day?





Size 28 jeans on the bottom. Tried them on today just for shits n giggles.





Stickin my gut out as far as possible. The pants are around the widest part of my hips. Not where they should be sitting just below my waist.




Where they should be.




Back view




Crotch grip when pants were sitting on widest part of hip.




Thigh grip





Do you see the bagginess??




Wedgie pull. I'm completely aware how attractive this looks.

Mind you I had to pour myself into these pants at 300lbs.

Can't wait till I can fit a child in there with me. That'll make for awesome photos.

XO Kristen

PS - Dinner was pasta carbonara courtesy of Lean Cuisine. 270 cals. I will finish today with 1090 cals consumed and somewhere between 1000-1200 cals burned at Zumba tonight.

Day 1 of DOUBLE DOG DARE CHALLENGE = SHIT
Day 2 of DOUBLE DOG DARE CHALLENGE = THE SHIT!

- posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

15 comments :

  1. Congrats on your success. I love it when my pants have saggy backside makes me realize the hard work is paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. Great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Way to go!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love it. Doesn't it feel wonderful to have all that extra room. It made me feel so good yesterday to do that.
    My calories today were 1230 except I was bad, no exercise at all. So on cue I am. Hope it makes a difference this week.
    Take care and good night. God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Great job :D

    -Raych
    http://losingwithraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! 55 lbs is so much. Compare that to big ole bag of dog food or something...you were carrying that around every day...of course your pants are falling off you now :-) I wore a pair of pants today that were so big in the legs that they might have made my fat ass fly if a stiff wind blew my direction. Cool part: new clothes. Bad part: not wanting to buy 50 sets of new clothes between now and goal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo. fanfrickin tastic. love your shit the shit thing...keep that one up...hopefully your the shit days outweigh the shit ones by far.
    woo hoo to baggy britches.
    do me a favor...when you fit your kids in there with you take those pants out back and burn them.
    for me...I long to relive my pyro days. And nothing will make you feel more bad ass than burning your fat pants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!! You are doing so great!! It is an inspiration to the rest of us-keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!!!! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was in 22/24's and now can wear 18's. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's awesome. Total motivation in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...