Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DAY 2 PART I - PEE'N LIKE TOMORROW WON'T COME

Food today so far?

1 cinnamon raisin bagel

Less than 1oz sour cream and onion chips

1 stouffer's steak and cheddar sub


Water so far?

3 16.9oz bottles and nursing the 4th

**My family is starting to wonder what I am actually DOING in the bathroom. Haha

I was supposed to go grocery shopping today but that doesn't look so good because it is pouring outside. More in the mood to put in a good movie and pop some low cal popcorn and chill out in front of the TV - even though I can't even do that because none of the movies I am interested in seeing are 'child friendly'.

Just a boring kinda Tuesday.

A mid-day snack and dinner are on the horizon, to be followed by Zumba. Yay!!

XO Kristen

2 comments :

  1. great job on getting that water in... I would love to get to curl up and watch a movie.. but laundry hill calls lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for visiting my blog... I love your description of yourself... It's like you're describing me.... You sound amazing, is that conceded to say? lol. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...