Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DAY 2 PART II - IT IS DONE

Okay, so the eating for today is done. The water consumption is not. Although I seriously feel like instead of just mostly composed of water that now every corpuscle of my body is a slishy sloshy mess of liquid. I am beginning to loathe the indentations the toilet seat have made in my butt. **Nice image huh? LOL**

The eats after the last post?

Kellogs mixed berry crisps

5 mini peanut butter cups and 6 red M&Ms

Stouffer's rigatoni with roasted white chicken in a pesto basil sauce (It rocked!)

Water?

I have had 6.5 16.9oz bottles of water = approximately 109 floz and I plan on a couple more although I really do feel like I am swimming in my own skin.

Is there such a thing as a water induced headache? LOL

TY for all the comments, emails, formspring comments, texts etc as of late. You guys really have no idea how much your support spurs me forward.

It is now time for all shrinking fat women (or at least THIS shrinking fat woman) to go get dressed for Zumba.

My net intake for today will probably be around 400 calories after this fab workout if I burn like I usually do.

Onward!
XO Kristen

2 comments :

  1. YEAH!! for Kristen. You are doing great. Really!!! I tried to stop by the other day but blogger wouldn't let me but I'm here today. I read a bit of your others posts. I am so proud of all that you're doing Kristen. Keep going girl.
    Take care and have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great, just keep moving forward!! And I love Zumba too!! I swear I sweat more than on the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...