Saturday, December 4, 2010

CHECKIN IN ON 2ND GOOD DAY

Had another good day - food wise.

Breakfast - cinnamon raisin bagel with 2tbsp cream cheese + coffee & cream

Lunch - Stouffers meatball sub

Snack - 1 serving mission chips and a babybel cheese

Dinner - 1 serving homemade spaghetti + broccoli

Dessert - milk duds at the movies (I agree - not the best idea but it's done and I'm not gonna beat myself up about it)

Moving on.

30 squats
30 jumping jacks
**Edited to add that this evening I did 20 more jumping jacks and 30 consecutive pushups (modified of course)
A whole heck of a lot of running after small children
GET THIS! Yesterday I drink 202 fl oz.

TODAY?

Total fl oz consumed: 224.5!!!

I've never peed so much in my life!

Till tomorrow!

XO Kristen

4 comments :

  1. HA! That's all great news! Way to go K, so glad to hear that things are coming into place for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... thats a whole lotta water. Good job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...Im going to try and match you on the exercise later. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had another great day! Keep drinking that water!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...