Friday, December 3, 2010

CHECKIN IN ON A GOOD DAY - FINALLY

Had a good day - food wise anyway. Otherwise well . . . let's not get into the negative.

Soooo,

Breakfast - cinnamon raisin bagel with splenda and a lil extra cinnamon + a banana

Lunch - Chicken pot pie

Snack - Special K bar

Dinner - Manicotti with broccoli

Dessert - 2 gingerbread graham cracker sheets

Total calories: 1623 - 27 under goal of 1650

GET THIS!

Total fl oz consumed: 202!!!

How? I filled an empty gallon milk jug with water and drank the entire gallon before 11:45am. Then I nursed another half gallon until dinner and then had some more with dinner. NICE!

Oh and I pumped out those first 25 consecutive jumping jacks. I didn't think I had it in me. Will attempt squats and push ups tomorrow as my chest and biceps are finally getting their feeling back. Haha!

Till then!

XO Kristen

6 comments :

  1. wow....you must be peeing alot! good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Yay! Glad to hear you had such a good day! And also that you're trying new exercises! :) That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I don't think I have EVER even come close to 200oz of water...I probably haven't even come close to 150oz! That is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you ready, really ready ? Email me, and let's take a shot at getting you really ready.. It involves alot of committment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the water feels crazy at first, but your body will adjust fast- promise!! Now I feel like I'm going to die from dehydration if I have less than 140 a day! Love the exercising too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...